A Subject you have enjoyed a lot this semester!


Hello everyone.
Today I will talk about the subject that I like the most. Throughout the race I have had many subjects and I have all liked them. However, this semester has been very novel in its asignturas, mixing the theoretical and the mathematical. The most difficult thing for me has been the subject of statistics, I did very badly in the first test and I felt very frustrated although I feel that I have learned many things, such as uttering the Rstudio and Excel program
. I hope to pass that subject. I trust myself. The subject of Frances is my favorite, since I was a child I had the dream of learning a language other than English. 
I have learned basic things, such as saying hello and goodbye, months of the year, places in the city, activities we do during the holidays and talking about what we like. I hope to continue progressing in time and be able to speak French in a good way. I have also met many people. 
The other subject that I like is Modern Sociological Theory because it studies very interesting topics, my favorite was the city, where it studies the relations within the city and in what way we organize ourselves. Now at the end of the semester we will see authors like Parson and Merton. I hope to finish this semester in the best way and pass all my subjects.
 Finally, I am grateful for the teachers I have had. They have a very high level.
Greetings to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I’d like to visit

My vacation in Easter Island