A country I’d like to visit


Hello Everybody
I will talk about.. A country I’d like to visit
First, my favorite country is Germany because is very special for me since my grandfather live there. I want to visit Germany because its  culture, language, people and historical monuments are very famous and wonderful. Also, its history is very special because in the twenty century participate in the world wars. Is a terrible fact but historic. I know about Germany many things, for example about its cities,  typical food and  beer. Also, I am very fanatic of soccer, Consequently I like one team from Germany named Eintracht Frankfurt. When I was a child I went a Frankfurt and Berlin to visit a my grandfather and your wife.  I like to do in Germany many thing, first go to the sausages and drink beer. Also, I want to go to the stadium and see many matches of the Eintrach Frankfurt, my dream is see one match between Frankfurt vs Bayern.  I would like study in Germany, in specific in Frankfurt because in this moments I am study sociology and  I am  learning about the school of Frankfurt, Who are prestigious and famous sociologists.  I believe that every sociologist dreams of studying in Frankfurt.
I hope to soon go to Germany,  I miss  my grandfather and his wife, in the other words, my grandmother.
Bye! Thanks for your visit in my blog. Regards J!

Comments

  1. Hello ! roque, we need go to germany to drink the best bear in the world !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it´s fantastic that your grandfather lives in Germany.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My vacation in Easter Island