English Language Challenges


Hello everyone. I hope you all are okay. It makes me very sad that this is the last blog of the semester. I must confess that I have enjoyed writing and speaking in English in this course. Thank each partner for helping me improve my English. My experience writing every week has been fabulous. I feel that every week I learn more about writing in English.
 Although it is difficult for me, since I do not have a wide vocabulary and it costs me the connection between some words. I think that in order to improve this activity it is necessary to talk about what one wrote with classmates, since that is how you work in English and also write. My experience with English before entering university was positive. My school was bilingual although I did not speak any English and I really learned very little. I did well in the tests but it was hard for me to understand English and also to speak it. After leaving school, I had a trip for taekwondo in the United States, where I spent about four months in Miami practicing taekwondo and learning English.
 The truth was a very positive experience for me because I could put into practice my linguistic skills. Upon entering the university, my problems of understanding and writing persisted but I was able to work on the previous English courses. 
This year I understood much more because I had an excellent teacher. His name is Alvaro Garcia. I plan to improve my English by practicing every day through the application duolingo and listening to songs in English, I think that has helped me a lot to understand more English.
 Outside of the university I use English sometimes, most of the time I use it with my mother and my brother, who speak English very well. I would like to learn more English. I feel my English is still basic. I hope as soon as possible to master English and travel without problems around the world and converse with anyone. Thank you very much for every teacher. I will miss his classes a lot, he is the best teacher

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I’d like to visit

My vacation in Easter Island