Changes to my study program


Hello everyone!!!
Today I will talk about the changes that I would like in the curriculum of the sociology career. In the first place, the current curricular mesh was modified two years ago. I really like it but I think it should have changes. I wish were more English courses. In my opinion, the current courses are not enough to have a good knowledge of the language. Nowadays it is very important to have a great knowledge and handling of English, for our work and more importantly to relate to our life, our environment. In addition to having more English course, I would like there to be another compulsory language course, it could be French or German. 
In relation to the subjects of the career of sociology, I would like the first year to teach us statistics or something related to mathematics. So that in the second year it is not so difficult to learn. Personally, I have been very difficult statistics. 
In the field of scholarships, I would like there to be food grants for the selected athletes in the university. Personally I am selected as a taekwondo and I would like the university to support me with a good diet.
In the field of teachers, I do not think there any changes to be made. The teachers with whom I have had classes have been very good. So far my favorites  have been professor Carlos Ruiz and professor Emanuele Barozet.
As for the infrastructure, I believe that the FACSO building should be remodeled. The rooms should have greater comforts. However, in sports it is very good. This year the new sports center of the university was founded on this campus and it is great.  It has the best machines for exercise.

Regards!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I’d like to visit

My vacation in Easter Island